- President, Cami Marshall (WFMY News 2)
- Vice President of Broadcast, Demetrius Brown (On Point Multi-Media Group)
- Vice President of Print, Chad Roberts (News & Record)
- Secretary, Tiffany S. Jones (N.C. A&T, University Relations)
- Treasurer, John Hinton (Winston-Salem Journal)
TABJ also to welcome its new members and thank former members for renewing their commitments.
The chapter is also planning to hold a new workshop in the near future, outgoing president Sheeka Strickland announced. While covering the John Edwards trial at the federal courthouse in Greensboro, Strickland met a body language expert who was also observing the trial.
As a result of this meeting and others during the trial, TABJ is poised to get a free 2-3 hour lesson in body language observation (for example, what people tend to do when they're lying or not telling the whole truth).
We'll keep y'all posted on the workshop details when everything is finalized.